Skip to content
- Innovate through conversations [19/07/2014] What are the limits of UX today and how can co-creation be beneficial to UX? Thoughts and slides from my speech at Ladies That UX London.
- Co-creation: In search of the wrong answers [29/06/2014] Co-creation overcomes the industrialised approach of one sole right answers. In the wrong answers we were not able to express earlier, there’s much more truth and creativity.
- User requirements & Co-creation: an Agile approach [30/05/2014] How co-creation can make User centred design more effective and how it fits within the Agile approach.
- CROWDSOURCING ≠ CO-CREATION [28/05/2014] The differences between co-creation and crowdsourcing. On Editorial IV.
- Co-creation: the power of conversations / Part 4 [22/05/2014] Who should take part in a co-creation workshop? And which methods and approaches can be used?
- Co-creation: the power of conversations / Part 3 [15/05/2014] What happens when crowdsourcing goes wrong? And how co-creation can be blended with crowdsourcing?
- Co-creation: the power of conversations / Part 2 [09/05/2014] What is not co-creation? What are Open innovation, Mass creation, crowd sourcing, User generated content, and co-production?
- Co-creation: the power of conversations / Part 1 [03/05/2014] What is Co-creation? From the Clue train Manifesto to the understanding of what co-creation is in today’s organisations’ world.
- LEGO Serious Play & Co-creation [21/04/2014] LSP is an effective way to engage stakeholders and uses in a co-creation experience. Thoughts, experiences, and reflections.
- How can co-creation LEGO Serious Play, Privacy, UX & Data quality be connected? [13/04/2014] How can LSP, Privacy, Co-Creation, UX and data quality be connected to improve organisations’ practice and promote innovation?