E-democracy, e-government, Privacy, Data Quality, TDQM, Data protection, EC calls expert (proposal writing and evaluation for EC 6FW, 7FW e CIP PSP, H2020), Usability, user-centred design, HCI, e- inclusion, e-accessibility [Web e DTV] and digital divide, Content management, information architecture, Social Networking, Log analysis, SEO, teaching and training. Strong background in research methods and qualitative analysis.
Creative problem solver, team player, research intuition and development, strategic views, excellent presentation and communication skills, goal oriented, flexible, critical and analytical thinking, social media (SNS) expert.
Tools: Expert user in Word processing (MS Word, Open Offce Write, Apple Page, Libre Offce) and Presentation (Prezi, MS Power Point, Apple KeyNote, Open Office) tools, advanced user of WordPress, Google Analytics, Atlas TI, EndNote, Xmind. Web accessibility evaluation tools, i.e., Vischeck, W3C Validators, Wave, Hera, Readability…
Other tools: Axure, Morea.
Research software: Atlas.TI, Dedoose (CAQDAS tools), Sofa Stat.
Technical skills: Knowledgeable in HTML 4.0, CSS1, CSS2, XML, RDF, SEO and Semantic web.
WCAG 1.0 and WCAG 2.0 expert. Experienced in user research with disabled/elderly users.
Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, WordPress, Twitter, Pinterest, Scoop.it!, Stumble-upon, Thumblr, Flickr, Digg.it.
Standards & contributions: WCAG 1.0 and WCAG 2.0 expert and good knowledge in accessibility evaluation tools.
Contributor to UWEM 1.0 (Unified Web Evaluation Methodology).
Knowledgeable in HTML 4.0, CSS1, CSS2, XML, RDF.
Italian, Hungarian: mother tongue
English: proficient, near native speaker
French: basic understanding [written & spoken]
- 2009-2013 ~ London School of Economics and Political Science [London – UK]: Researcher and PhD Candidate at ISIG – Information and Innovation Group – Dept. Management.
- 2001 ~ UCSD [San Diego – USA]: Summer session, taken 2 courses in Media Convergence and Influence of Media on Public Opinion
- 1999 ~ University of Pavia [Pavia – Italy]: MSc in Sociolinguistics [Major in Ugro-Finnic philology, Linguistics, Russian Language and Literature, Hungarian Language and Literature]
- 1998 ~ Eötvös Loránd Tudományegyetem [Budapest – Hungary]: Summer session in Linguistics
- 1997 ~ Debreceni Egyetem [Debrecen – Hungary]: Summer session in Linguistics
- April 2015 ~ The SenseMaker Environment & designing a SenseMaker framework and the Cynefin framework. Cognitive Edge
- April 2011 ~ Certified LEGO© SERIOUS PLAY™ Facilitator Association of Master Trainers in the Lego Serious Play Method
- 2000 ~ CFP Clerici Pavia (Italy) Professional Qualification, Web Designer
- 2009-2012 ESRC / London School of Economics and Political Science 3 years’ PhD Scholarship.
- 2004 e-Hungary Scholarship at ITTK (Hungary) for research concerning the potential impact of digital TV to fill the digital divide and improve elderly citizens’ engagement in the information society.